Its Monday again and maybe you feel that this is the last reason you have to smile! I am going to look at my Monday as a fresh start, and the chance to achieve something new, whatever that may be.
I believe a smile can bring out the best in everyone. It can brighten up someone else’s day and go along away. You make think it’s something so small, but in my opinion it has the ability to have a huge impact on both yourself and others. So what are you waiting for… It’s time to get smiling!
“A smile is the best make up any girl can wear” – Marilyn Monroe
- A smile is a universal sign of happiness, no matter who you are, where you’re from or what language you speak, its a form of communication we can all understand.
- Psychologist have found that even forcing yourself to smile you can instantly lift your own mood.
- A bit like yawning, smiles can be contagious…but in a good way.
- A smile is free! Not much else in this world doesn’t cost a penny!
- When you smile your body releases endorphins and that can help release stress and anxiety, which will make you feel brighter.
- A smile can use up to 53 facial muscles…who doesn’t doesn’t benefit from a work out of any kind!
- Smiling can decrease cortisol in the body which can help boost your immune system and this inevitably may help you live longer.
- There is even an official ‘World Smile Day’. This happens on the first Friday of October every year.
” Let your smile change the world but don’t let the world change your smile”.
I don’t know of anyone who doesn’t have some fears or worries to contend with in every day life. In my opinion, I find that even trying to smile through the toughest of days can really have a positive effect.
Hope you have all had a fab weekend and enjoyed the extra hour in bed!
Sending smiles your way. Chantelle x